Legal Secretary - Corporate
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Corporate Legal Secretary for our leading client located in Edinburgh City Centre
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP.
You will provide a full support to our client's Corporate Team in Edinburgh and occasional support to other offices.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide full and comprehensive Legal Secretarial transactional support mainly on private equity investments, mainstream corporate acquisitions and sales working for listed PLC's and acquiring / selling private companies
- Manage a small volume of secretarial work for a number of clients linked to our clients other offices including drafting board and other minutes,. Maintaining statutory registers, making flings and companies house, incorporating new companies, facilitating clients and dealing with company secretarial enquiries and company technical input
- You will have regular client contact and be responsible for projects with guidance and supervision
- Draft documentation, prepare reports and spreadsheets, maintain records and produce financial and other information in a format this is helpful to clients
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Minimum 2yrs experience as a Legal Secretary with a genuine interest to pursue a career within this field
- Ability to work using your own initiative on a portfolio of work and transactions
- Offer exceptional IT and document skills
- Focussed on effective diairing of key events and timescales
- Excellent time management and ability to work to demanding timescales
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills
- Build rapport with people of all levels
- Strong administrative skills
- Background supporting clients and providing the highest level of service at all times
- Positive and proactive approach and attitude
In return you will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market and receive some of the best benefits an employer can offer! You will have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholder and build your career within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
Our client is offering brilliant prospects for progression within this role and as a firm overall.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process