Legal Executive - Private Client
FPSG are recruiting a Legal Executive to join a leading Scottish firm located in Edinburgh City Centre.
Working part of a successful and established Private Client team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP. Flexibility would be offered within this role for the right candidate!
You will provide a full support to our client's Private Client team which consists of 6 Partners whilst supporting some of their major clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with solicitors, dealing with all administration of estates of private clients
- Assist and manage client portfolios including drafting documentation
- Dealing with intestate cases, preparing initial writs for appointment of Executors Dative and bonds of caution
- Preparing Initial Writs for special warrant under the Requirements of Writing Act
- Dealing with HMRC
- Arranging payment of items on behalf of clients, assistant with preparation of fees and involvement of administration of the departments will reminder programme
- Working autonomously and under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a busy case load
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience / Background:
- Previous background and/or experience working as a Paralegal in private client work
- Strong technical and IT skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, methodical and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Professional, hardworking and self-motivation
- Ability to meet agreed fee earning targets and have an understanding of financial issues relevant to your role
- Ability to monitor and adjust priorities on an on-going basis whilst managing tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently using your initiative and as part of a team
In return you will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market and receive some of the best benefits an employer can offer! You will have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholder and build your career within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
Our client is offering brilliant prospects for progression within this role and as a firm overall.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process