Legal Administrator - Property
FPSG are recruiting a Legal Administrator for a leading client located in Edinburgh City Centre.
Working on behalf of an established firm who are looking for a strong administrator with a genuine interest within law to join their Residential Team. The purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive administrative support.
- Undertaking searches with Local Authority and Land Registry
- Drafting letters and legal documents for the team
- Preparing Land Registration and LBTT forms
- Assisting with preparation of fee notes
- Liaising directly with clients
- Compliance with Anti Money Laundering procedures
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Experience within a similar role or strong administration experience
- Genuine interest to join a law firm
- No job hoppers
- Ability to adapt to change and manage various work loads
- Extremely organised and proactive at all times
- Professional, articulate and presentable
- Confident dealing with people at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and team player
- Punctual, efficient with a great eye for detail
- Naturally positive, enthusiastic and ability to learn new systems quickly
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday to Friday, salary will depend of your experience and will be discussed at time of application.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process