Learning & Development Specialist
Due to growth and a re-brand our client is looking to recruit an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to join their expanding team located in Glasgow City Centre.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast paced organisation with the potential to build your own team and help shape an L&D framework for the future.
- Design and deliver induction and on boarding training for new employees, ensuring they are welcomed into the business, up skilled for their role and brought up to full productivity, to a high standard, within set time scales
- Provide support to the operations team to identify learning needs ad ensure learning and development opportunities are provided to meet skills requirements to a high standard
- Identify and managing individual needs, providing 121 coaching on PDP plans - working alongside individuals to maximise their potential
- Performing side by side coaching and remote monitoring to the call quality standards
- To create training matrices based on training needs and then plan for implementation
- Maintaining accurate records for learning and development MI
- Be a subject matter expert for all employees for technical and procedural training and knowledge issues and be able to implement 'train the trainer' solutions as required
- Provide coaching activities around the operation as and when required
- Provide training solutions to existing staff including product up skills and other job related training as requested
- Take standard operating procedures and design effective training interventions and solutions to ensure operational compliance and effectiveness
- Organise and set up all systems access as required for training inductions and initiatives
- Maintain a strong level of both personal motivation and training delegate motivation throughout the delivery of a training solution, irrespective of the duration
- Ensure that feedback, suggested improvements or amendments to training material or content are captured throughout training delivery for future enhancements to the training solution
- Develop and maintain creative and engaging training materials and content, meeting company guidelines and standards
- Conduct regular review and feedback sessions with all levels to ensure materials and plan is fit for purpose
- Ensure training and quality strategy is being implemented in line with processes and guidelines
- Identify opportunities for process improvement
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across and outside the business
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a busy & fast paced Learning & Development role
- Previous experience working in an operational environment, ideally a contact centre
- Previous E-Learning and/or LMS
- Experience of training and coaching in an operational environment
- Good organisational skills to prioritise and manage own workloads and time
- Natural passion for training and identifying needs
- Be receptive to change and proactive
- To be enthusiastic and committed to team development and learning
- Ability to react and act quickly to changing training situations as required
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes and appropriate PC skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be proactive and embed a culture a continuous improvement
- Motivate and enthuse individuals to enhance learning inductions and multiskilling
- A thorough working knowledge of company policy and procedures
- To be able to provide constructive feedback in order to improve level of service
Please Note: This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a brilliant starting salary and benefits. Hours will predominately be core, however flexibility will be required depending on the business needs.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.