Lead Software Engineer
FPSG are working with an exciting client who are looking to grow the team in Glasgow. The role of Lead Software Engineer will be working on exciting projects with a fresh and innovative look at the industry. If you would like to join a friendly, original team working on great Green Field projects using the best technology, then this could be the company for you.
Skills and experience required:
- Highly level of PHP knowledge and skills
- Extensive experience of Laravel, Symfony, Zend Framework and/or any other PHP framework
- Object-oriented and/or procedural PHP programming
- REST APIs
- Solid SQL and database design skills
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL and/or other RDBMS
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, analysis and designing for performance, scalability and availability
- Version control systems i.e. Git and Subversion
- Linux system administration and DevOps experience, including creating and managing clusters of servers and databases
- Confident in dealing with issues ranging from front-end to back-end, and all points in between
- Previously worked on high-traffic, large-scale web applications
- Worked in an Agile development process
- Experience of continuous integration, delivery and deployment best practices
An excellent salary and benefits package as well as a structured career path, tagged with the ability to work from home as when required (a truly adult approach to "work life balance")
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process