Lead Software Developer - C#/.Net
FPSG have partnered with a long term client who are looking to add a Lead Software Developer to their development team in Glasgow. This is a key role within a growing team and organization, working closely with the technical architecture team, UX designers, product managers, business analyst and development teams to support the delivery of software projects.
The Lead Software Developer will be a strong communicator, have a wide breadth of technical experience, have a proven background in delivery of full-stack development solutions and not be afraid to the challenge the status-quo.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams for the ultimate end-user product
- Design new application interaction models and product features as proof-of-concept designs to demonstrate ideas.
- Help define look and feel for future line of business desktop, mobile and web based applications.
- Provide a professional level of polished design to the user interface.
- Collaborate and successfully communicate ideas with other engineers, architects, business analysts and executive management around design standards, practices and policies.
- Ensure consistent information architecture and usability throughout the UI design
- Work within the project framework to support the delivery of software product functional areas
- Design and develop commercial quality code for key product modules.
To be successful in the role of Lead Software Developer you will:
- Development experience with Microsoft .Net specifically C#.
- Must have completed and successfully deployed an enterprise level software application
- Knowledge of desktop, mobile/tablet features, patterns and platforms.
- Experience working with a small, highly collaborative dev team
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Besides the opportunity to work with a bright, talented and passionate team, you will be exposed and have the opportunity to use the latest tech stack and take part in tailored training programmes. This role also offers a fantastic benefits package, including but not limited to a competitive salary, industry specific discounts and a good holiday entitlement.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process