Lead Data Services Developer
FPSG working in partnership again with one of our key clients to assist them in the search for Lead Data Services Developer. This role is Instrumental in researching, evaluating, designing, testing, recommending, and planning implementation solutions around the Microsoft database stack with a mix of on premise, Azure and other Cloud services.
Responsible for managing the data development requirements and their transition from development to production in addition to monitoring, supporting and optimizing the production systems. Supporting development and production systems and providing services and technical advice to development teams, including database design, database generation, coding, data services, interfaces and integrations.
To be successful in the role of Lead Data Services Developer you will be have experience with:
- Development of Microsoft SQL Server stack (including on premise and Cloud.)
- Development within SQL, SSIS, SSAS, OLAP, Visual Studio, .Net, Web Api, Swagger, Web Data Services, API development and Cloud development (Azure, AWS, etc).
- Develop, maintain and support new and existing databases, data services and integrations for internal and external users.
- Maintain and document data environments - Dev, Test, Stage, UAT, Production
- Provide direction on database design and ensuring databases are implemented and maintained well.
- Manage and maintain security standards and controls
- Troubleshooting and resolving problems with other systems administrators, database administrators, software developers, and commercial business colleagues.
- Providing strategic insight and data driver development support for the organizations business services
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of backup, proactive maintenance and disaster recovery plans.
- Provide out of hours support when required to maintain high availability.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive approach.
Besides the opportunity to work with a bright, talented and passionate team, you will be exposed and have the opportunity to use the latest tech stack and take part in tailored training programmes. This role also offers a fantastic benefits package, including but not limited to a competitive salary, industry specific discounts and a good holiday entitlement.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process