Java Programmer, Glasgow
FPSG has opportunities for a Java programmer to join an existing, experienced team. The organisation has a rapidly expanding brand and a fantastic reputation for the quality of their technology, their people and the solutions they deliver.
Within your role as a Java Programmer you will work with a range of Projects, (some front to middle, some middle to back) using core and emerging Java technologies within an enterprise Agile environment.
In this role as Java Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Greenfield and Brownfield Java development
- Reviewing and supporting others with code
- Delivery of business critical projects/products in a timely and efficient manager
- Right and review technical documentation
- Testing of software components using automated techniquesTo be a successful Polyglot Developer you will need experience of:
- Core Java Development
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure etc)
- Knowledge of both SQL and NoSQL technologies such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Hadoop
- Use of GIT and other code management tools
- Object-Oriented Design and Development
- Agile and knowledge of the full SDLC
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
- Equal Opportunities
- Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations. If you have examples of code created on GitHub, Stack Overflow or a current portfolio, this would allow our client to review and discuss during any interviews.