Java Developer - Full Stack
The ideal candidate will be truly passionate about current and emerging front middle and back-end technologies, and interest in cloud platforms such as AWS or MS Azure and the ability to demonstrate an all-around "genuine passion" for personal and technical progressions. Personal training or evidence via Github or Stack Overflow would greatly benefit any candidate during the interview.
In the role as the Full Stack Developer your responsibilities will include
* End-to-end development of both green and brown field solutions
* Developing and designing the UI functionality
* Work in an Agile, TDD, BDD environment
* The ability to influence technology choices
* Engage with BA's and high-level stakeholders
To be a successful Full Stack Developer you will need solid experience of
* Spring or similar framework
* Messaging, MQ
* NoSQL - MongoDB / Casandra
* Apache Tomcat
Additional skills that would make you stand out
* Open-Source Development
* Drools, Deployment, Automation
* Continuous Integration Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bambo, Ansible, Docker, etc.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations. If you have examples of code created on GitHub, Stack Overflow or a current portfolio, this would allow our client to review and discuss during any interviews.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age