IT Support Specialist
FPSG are proudly working in partnership with a highly reputable professional services firm based in the UK. We are looking to add an ambitious IT Support Specialist to the Edinburgh team on a permanent contract that preferably has experience in Azure Cloud Technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity that offers a fantastic competitive package and room to grow, develop and learn new skills within the department.
- Provide remote / onsite support to all employees an clients via various technologies and devices.
- Manage all technical issues from - identify, diagnose and effective problem solving.
- Executing the full on / off boarding process of end-users including laptop builds set up user accounts.
- Basic training of devices for all new starts and provide ongoing support to existing employees and clients.
- Utilising a wide range of legal software and Service as a System applications.
- Working with MS core apps including Microsoft 365 platform including Outlook, Teams, SharePoint.
- Upkeep of documentation and manage all IT support systems.
- Provide support with the continuous health, integrity and security of the network and systems.
- Assist, support and take ownership in the delivery of IT projects whilst offering new solutions.
- Approachable, attentive and personable.
- Proactive with excellent time keeping skills.
- Great communicator, verbally and written with a focus on attention to detail.
- Interested in all things IT with a desire to enhance capability and knowledge.
- Experience within a professional services environment
- Supporting Windows OS (10/11) through laptops and desktops using Endpoint Manager/Intune/SCCM.
- Understanding of iOS mobile device management a bonus.
- Experience supporting users with software applications i.e Microsoft Office, Adobe and other applications.
- Any previous experience in a professional service environment would be beneficial.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (Exchange, Teams, SharePoint Online etc,)
- Proven ability to be able to support end-users confidently, remaining courteous and respectful when under pressure.
An excellent starting salary is available and you will also be part of the companies benefit structure from a very generous holiday allowance along with retail discounts & reward schemes . Agile working model is a really great way to balance life with work. We look forward to discussing the best package to suit your lifestyle.
Please submit your most recent CV (in Word format if possible) in order to be considered for the interview process which will be arranged to suit your schedule and fit around current diary commitments. Suitable candidates will be contacted very swiftly and introduced to the Client once qualified with a view to completing the process in a timely fashion to fill these roles.
The hiring FPSG consultant for this role is Barry McIntyre - Technology & Digital Recruitment Solutions.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process