IOS & Android Developers
Mobile Applications Engineer - (IOS / Android)
Edinburgh - Permanent - £neg depending on experience
We are currently looking for a Mobile Development specialist to join a city centre based FinTech. Working in a growing team we are looking for technical leadership, a passion for iOS / Android apps and innovation & creativity. If you want to do something a little bit different, avoiding the traditional FS boiler room, then please get in touch.
- Take ownership for App development, providing direction and inovation
- Ensuring quality standards and driving best practice
- Sharing in-depth knowledge on the design principles and patterns behind mobile development
- Leading from example on mobile development, - hands on Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java, iOS, Android
- Building relationships with leadership teams, product teams and other business partners
- Collaborating with Design and Development in other associated teams
- Leading technical innovation and evolution - new tools, new techniques, patterns, re-use, etc
- Contribute to growth and evolution of colleagues, team, and broader business
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong software engineering experience, specialising in development on the Android or iOS platform
- A solid understanding of Android or iOS design and quality principles
- Mobile applications development skills, Swift, Objective-C etc on iOS and Kotlin, Java etc on Android
- A strong understanding of continuous integration, Agile development and app store release process
- Strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering high quality scaleable mobile applications
Without doubt FinTech is an exciting career path, this organisation take this desireable opportunity and improve it. In effect they de-risk the career move. They are already established with products and services. They already have customers consuming their services and others lined up. They are led by a number of industry veterans with domain knowledge and industry contacts. However with the new strategic plan to bring outsourced development in-house. There remains a start-up style opportunity to be 'in at the begining' to bring influence to the future product and to establish rapid career and personal development.
In return, the successful Mobile Developer with the relevant career background for the role and business, will recieve a generous salary and package. Holidays and company initiatives will keep you motivates and the relaxed culture inspires creativity over confirmity to formality required elsewhere.
Please "apply Now" with a full CV, highlighting your relevant experience, to be consider for the next stage of this application
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Mobile Development, Applications Development, iOS, Android, Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C, Java, Agile, MVVM, MVP, Viper, Test-Driven Development, Git, Rest, Jason, AWS, Continuous Integration, Continuous Development, Mobile Apps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Amazon Web Services, Flutter, Xcode, TestFlight
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process