IT Security Officer (Strategy & Transformation)
Bristol area - Flexible hybrid working - typically 1 or 2 days a week in office
An exciting and diverse career opportunity to progress with a global market leader. Joining a bespoke team, in effect an internal security consultancy, you will have an opportunity to make strategic input and tactical decisions across a wide a varied range of transformation and change programs. You background will allow you to bring 'subject matter expert' input to the security area of all strategic projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Core ownership for planning and execution of security aspects of a range of strategic projects.
- Delivery responsibility for timely and effective security solutions
- Provide advisory and consultancy services to ensure achievement of business goals
- Provide oversight and input to secure solutions that are scalable and portable across the business
- Support security risk assessment and problem mitigation
- Deliver technical consultancy on 3rd party and vendor involvement
- Build up expertise in a range of subject matter areas
- Champion future proofing and threat mitigation
- Champion continuous innovations in practices, tools, technology
To be a successful you will possess:
- Relevant, current and transferable enterprise security advisory experience
- A track record as a 'go to' subject matter expert in Information Security matter. Typically achieved by performing functions such as Security Architect, Security Project Lead, Security Technical expert
- A technical breadth to include enterprise, distributed systems and cloud technologies.
- Strong practical understanding of Information Security risk management processes and best practice
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and resolve conflict, and to engage effectively with a mixed technical, non-technical and business community
- Strong demonstrable stakeholder management skills, (internal and external)
- Desirable to hold security certification such as CISSP, CISM
- Desirable to hold PenTest certification such as CEH, GIAC
- Desirable to understand risk driven architecture such as Sherwood / SABSA / SANS
Depending on yor level of experience and ability to traverse the requirements laid out above, typical salaries are between £65 - £85,000 plus Personal performance Bonus, Company performance Bonus, Hybrid/Flexible working Pension, Private Medical and a broad range of other employee and lifestyle lead benefits.
Flexible hybrid working is typically 1 or 2 days a week in the office. Base location can be Lancashire, London, Surrey, Kent, Bristol,
Please "apply Now" with a full CV, highlighting your relevant experience, to be consider for the next stage of this application.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
IT Security Consultant, Security Architect, Security Lead, Cyber Security Lead, Information Security Consultant, Information Security Specialist, Security Subject Matter Expert, Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, CISM, CEH, OSCP, GIAC, SABSA, SANS, TOGAF, SAFE, Scrum, Agile, penetration testing, Cloud
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process