Business Analyst Contractor (4 month initial engagement)
FPSG are looking for a UK based, technically/data minded Business Analyst Contractor to join one of our key Client's migration project to enhance their B2B CRM capabilities and add significant value as they move to the HubSpot platform.
Working with their core project team, you will help guide the teams on defining improved processes, services and software; bridging the gap between IT and the business to improve efficiency.
This will be a contract role where you will take on a specific, recently signed-off project. Depending on the duration of the project there could be an opportunity for contract extension, dependent on outcomes from the initial analysis phase.
Here's what to expect:
- Responsibility for producing business analysis deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project including, amongst others; current state analysis, to-be modelling, requirements gathering, documentation in both waterfall & agile terminology, business operating model generation, solution recommendations, and impact assessments
- Building trust and confidence from wide ranging stakeholders covering senior business representatives, functional SMEs, technical delivery partners and impacted areas to fully understand current state position, to-be aspirations and potential solutions to reach them
- Facilitating collaboration across a diverse range of stakeholders and teams, presenting often complex scenarios in easy-to-understand ways enabling the project to move forward with design decisions
- Understanding the context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation
- Supporting process documentation, governance and change management
- Supporting the automation of business processes using CRM workflow technology
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- A place to look at things differently, challenge and offer solutions
- The opportunity to actively drive and lead change in a fast paced, thriving and growing unique culture
- An environment of continuous improvement where you optimise for impact and velocity
- A place where you can get stuck in, really make a difference by building something for our continued growth
- An authority on digital technology applications including architecture experience with a broad knowledge of marketing, finance, engineering, commercial and back-office systems
- Highly skilled in end-to-end process mapping, you'll be able to identify where value can be derived
- Strong references, evidencing a successful track record in business analysis, requirements gathering, solution designing, implementing and embedding
- Highly organised and expert in facilitating collaboration
- Expertise in designing and delivering complex business solutions, based on advanced data analysis, requirements definition and operational design
- A CRM specialist, with experience working with HubSpot
If you match the skills required for this contract role and are becoming available to start ASAP, please submit your CV (preferably in Word format) immediately to be considered for a 1 stage interview process. Please note that a full CEST will be performed and the pre-predicted expectation is that this contract role will sit OUTSIDE IR35, with the likelihood of further extensions to the original 4 months to follow.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process