Head of HR Strategy and People
Head of HR Strategy and People
FPSG have partnered with a long term client to assist in the recruitment of an exciting new role in the business. The position of Head of HR Strategy and People will operate within the Senior Management Team and will provide guidance and strategic direction to the business and wider team in the implementation of multiple projects. The role will also directly manage and lead the talent acquisition and other strategic HR teams.
Please note interviews for this role will be carried and by telephone and VC and with the hiring process remaining uninterrupted.
- Lead, manage and set the strategic direction, and agree delivery objectives for talent acquisition and other strategic HR teams.
- Lead the programme of change that will transform the business's current staffing structure and ways of working.
- Ensure the business incentivises, develops and retains high calibre talent.
- Lead the development of a comprehensive talent acquisition and resourcing strategy.
- Responsible establishing and implementing wide approaches to proactively identify, plan and meet the people needs of the business in order to improve business performance.
- Act as a change agent; lead, support and contribute to change programmes.
- Execution of integrated medium to long term people and people system initiatives to meet current and future business needs.
- Deliver presentations and regular updates to various stakeholder groups including the Executive Leadership Team and Senior Management Team.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the business to ensure alignment and robust governance in all business areas.
To be considered for the position of Head of HR Strategy and People you will have:
- Successfully lead strategic workforce planning, transformational and organisational change.
- Lead and managed large changes in organisations.
- Substantial and sustained executive level experience in a range of challenging senior people roles.
- Lead, developed and managed large cross functional teams.
- CIPD Chartered and/or Fellow membership
- History of taking full accountability for the decisions and actions of the People function, addressing any concerns raised by divisional managers promptly.
- Ability to challenge senior leaders on inconsistency that directly affects values, beliefs and promises or the overall people strategy.
- Strong ability to secure collaboration across a range of complex stakeholders and in sensitive and challenging situations.
- Acted as a coach or mentor to colleagues across the organisation.
- Successful in building active partnerships with other functions in order to break down organisational silos and challenge territorial behaviour.
- Extensive experience in reward, talent acquisition and organisational design.
The opportunity to not only contribute to an exciting project and team but also continually develop and add to your existing skill set. On top of that the client can offer flexible working hours, 36 days holidays and above market rate pension plan (20%+).
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process