German Telemarketing Consultant
£18600 - £19500 per annum + Bonus £5800 and bens
Telemarketing, German Markets - Erskine
£19500k per annum plus £5,800k commission
FPSG's client is a global leader in manufacturing, sales and distribution of soft and Hardware across the Globe. An opportunity has arisen within their German Telemarketing team based in Erskine (west of Glasgow). This is an already successful team who partner with Germany and German speaking countries based Sales professionals, distributors and end users. To support on-going growth and development for our clients we require a fluent German speaker to create business opportunities and build long term business relationships.
As a German speaking Telemarketing consultant your responsibilities will include:
* To maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by proactively engaging with clients promoting new products, events, marketing campaigns and general sales initiation.
* Gathering information and generating sales leads.
* Communicate regularly with clients, providers and partners.
* Interface effectively with stakeholders, internal colleagues and the client management team to manage all client requests and needs.
* Maintain accurate records and enhance client profiles as required.
* You will be liaising with German speaking businesses.
As a successful German speaking Telemarketing consultant, you will have:
* Fluency in German and English Language.
* Ability to communicate at senior level.
* Possess strong understanding of the sales cycle.
* Ability to engage with and influence clients.
* Strong belief in self and driven to achieve targets in fast moving and challenging environments.
* Have good level of education and excellent verbal communication skills.
In return our client will reward you with a basic salary of between £18,600 - £19,500 and very realistic commissions of £5800, uncapped. Optional Healthcare, on-site canteen and gym, free parking, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holidays and 8 public holidays (as per country worker)
Please apply to Jane Hammond via the on-line process. Or call 0141 270 5002 for more information
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.