German speaking Customer Advisor (PT or FT)
Due to new business win our client is looking to recruit passionate customer focussed advisor to join their team in Glasgow City Centre.
If you are fluent in German and offer a passion to support customers whether this base service or technical based, we want to hear from you!
The purpose of this role is to make the customer's journey as seamless as possible, providing first class service in German and English in a polite and professional manner.
We have part time and full time opportunities available!
- Full Time - working 40hrs per week, 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 8am to midnight
- Part Time - working 20hrs per week, 3 full days per week (must be available to complete 1 week full time training, which is fully paid)
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively, positively and professionally
- Aiming towards resolving any customer enquiries the first time they contact you
- Resolve any technical issues raised by customers particularly via live chat, carrying our fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions
- Communicate effectively whilst working in a dynamic team environment
- Work towards individual and team objectives
- Maintaining a world class dedicated service, focussed on exceptional responses and the highest of quality
- Working in collaboration with your colleagues across the wiser community to identify any trends
- Ability to empathise with customers
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Native level German and English in spoken and written
- Previous experience in customer care (call centre preferred but not essential)
- Ability to analyse and execute technical customer service issues
- Self-motivated, brilliant work ethic with a passion for customer service
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience within technical support would be advantageous
- Knowledge of gaming consoles, PC gaming and latest mobile platforms (preferred)
- A genuine interest in the gaming industry
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic whilst seeking a career and not just a job
- Ability to deal with problems and find positive solutions
- Strong team player
- Excellent telephone manner whilst ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- All positions would be on a ongoing temporary to permanent basis
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.