Exciting opportunity to work in a truly Agile environment. Do you have a drive to meet and exceed customers' needs? Does the idea of working in collaboration and without boundaries excite you?
If you enjoy the autonomy to get the job done but still have support when needed this is definitely something to consider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating effectively with the other engineers in your squad, tribe and cross tribe
- Analysing of user stories in close collaboration with different stakeholders
- Developing user stories as working software in team-oriented collaboration in an agile way
- Designing and developing software modules and business process logic
- Taking total ownership regarding scope, content and quality
- Coaching and guiding of fellow engineers
Essential skills will include:
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Angular v6 and above
- .NET Core 3.0
- Thorough knowledge of SQL
- Building and consuming RESTful web APIs using oData
· Ability to self-upskill on new technologies and programming languages.
· Previous experience in an Agile environment
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career. This a key role will help to define the product base for years to come.
Apply by contacting Rebekah Lamont, 0131 270 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process