Full Stack .NET Developer - Fully Remote (100% home working).
- Development of software using a variety of technologies including but not limited to c#, .Net and SQL Server technologies.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi task.
- Have the ability to drive projects, meet key milestones and overcome challenges
- Be technically capable and stay up to date with current technologies
- Requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Structured delivery of software projects in a structured environment
- Agile development.
Technical Skills Required:
- C# 4.0+
- .Net with MVC
- HTML5 / CSS3
- SQL 2012+
- Must have completed a successfully deployed an enterprise level software application
- A practical understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment and TDD.
- .NET Core
- Entity Framework 6 / Micro ORMS
- TFS administration: build and release processes
- JS client side build processes
- REST API design and development
Please note this role is only available to candidates who are able to work fully remote from inside the United Kingdom.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest tech, be part of a bright, evolutionary team within the market leader of this sector, whilst operating as a fully remote employee.
To be considered, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations and current notice-period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process