FT or PT Sales Support Administrator (German speaking)
FPSG are recruiting a German speaking Sales Support Administrator for our leading international client located in Dunfermline, Fife.
This role would suit either a part time or full time individual, flexi time is on offer with great benefits, please note: this position is a contract for a period of 15 months.
(If part time, you must be able to commit to Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday)
You will work with existing clients and provide them with extended service contracts by working closely together with the European field sales team, supporting them with the creation and submission of customer price quotations and contracts, tenders and corporate account partnership proposals.
- Speak with client and sell an extended annual service contracts to customers who have contracts about to expire
- Sending clients notification letters and follow these up by phone
- Work with the sales team to prepare customer price quotations and contracts accurately and on time
- Create and submit offers for public tenders, complete and on time
- Register on all public tender websites, create timely visibility and track for all upcoming relevant tenders
- Work with Sales Directors and National Account Managers to put together contract proposals for International, National and Regional Groups
- Participate in weekly sales team conference calls
- Provide administrative support for leadership meetings and sales meetings
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience within a sales support role
- Native / Fluent German and English language
- Strong business acumen with an engaging personality
- Ability to work alone but within a wider team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great eye for detail and experience working with contracts
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to different situations
- Ability to produce high quality of work within tight timescales
- Strong team player with a flexible attitude and great work ethic
- Benefits including working for an International organisation who really do value their staff
- 34 days annual holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Annual Health Assessment
- Life Cover
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Many retails discounts and vouchers
- … any many more!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
To keep up to date with current opportunities within the Call & Contact Centre sector, be sure to follow @FPSGCustService on Twitter and the FPSG page on LinkedIn.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process