Do you want to work for a Tech for Good Company, that thrives to make a difference?
If you enjoy the autonomy to get the job done but still have support when needed this is definitely the role for you.
As an experienced Front End Software Engineer, you'll be able to help others around you thrive to the best of your ability, you'll be contributing to hands-on design and development within a self-organising and cross-functional agile team.
What you'll need
- Experienced in the following technologies: React Native + GraphQL + Expo.
- Experience within unit testing, developing and utilising APIs, Microservice and containers/continuous integration.
- Ability to articulate and able to communicate at all levels and have a can-do attitude that encourages the team to continually develop their ways of working.
- Be able to create successful solutions and services delivered at the front end. Both Web and Mobile Applications
- Contributing to documentation and operational support.
- Enhancing existing and contributing to future front-end solutions
- Mentoring junior developers.
In return, our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career. This key role will help to define the product base for years to come.
Apply by contacting Rebekah Lamont, 0131 270 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.