React Native Engineer - Front End
Hybrid working - Perm - Houston, Texas
FPSG have exciting opportunities for high performing React Native Engineer to join an expanding Tech Start-up in their new Tech-hub. This organisation are at year 4; the POC is in the market and being consumed, but still plenty of opportunity to bring individuality and creativity on cutting edge technology, where the right people can directly contribute to innovative products & services.
As a React Native Engineer you will work with a range of high-end solutions, focused on continuous innovation & development. As one of the early members of a new team you will have freedom to challenge and bring creativity driving design and user experience. You will require a blend of core front end skills with a focus on React Native and an ability to champion the improvement of current and the development of future visualisation and engagement solutions.
As a React Native Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborative agile development on a range of Greenfield & Brownfield projects.
- A focus on React Native with a willingness to engage and contribute within a front-end team.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
- Contributing to iterative development, liaising directly with business users, business analysts, product owners and other developers.
- Listening to business challenges, with a focus to develop new tools to automate processes and improve visualisation and engagement.
- Be prepared to take ownership and responsibility with a can-do attitude.
- Contribute to analytical, problem-solving tasks.
- Take a full-life cycle ownership approach to your own solutions, through successful well-written, tested and supported code.
- Articulate solutions to stakeholders where necessary including a non-technical audience.
- The ability to quickly identify and document root cause issues, and effectively find and communicate possible resolutions.
To be a successful React Native Developer you will need experience of:
- Advanced React Native development skills
- A focus on UI/UX,
- Championing user experience, design
- Continuous improvement of front-end service performance
- Advanced Interpersonal skills
As one of the early members of the new team, you will be given the opportunity to engage at all levels of the business, with a focus on front end. This includes the potential to expand your current skill set and cross training into different languages and utilities, all of which is encouraged and supported.
To ensure collaborative agile approaches approximatley 2 days a week in the office will be desired. (as a result candidates are likley to live in a commutable distance from Houston)
This client has a reputation of offering candidates a diverse range of project opportunities, where complexity and collaboration will ensure continual personal and technical development.
In return, the successful ReactNative Engineer will receive a salary and package commensurate with experience and reflective of the market + a growing benefits package, training and exposure to new tech will ensure career development.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Key skills terminology
React Native, ReactNative, React.Native, Front End Developer, Front-End Developer, React, React.js, TypeScript, SQL, NoSQL, HTML, CSS, Agile, Scrum, UI, UX, User Experience, User Interface, UI/UX
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process