FPSG, working in partnership with our leading and well-established client, has an opportunity for a Finance Manager on a permanent basis in either Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Glasgow.
This role is to provide strategic leadership, maintain financial stability, and support our company's growth objectives through effective financial management. This role will have two direct reports, the Treasury Accountant and the Credit Control Manager .
The role responsibilities include:
- Updating cash flow forecasts
- Main point of contact for our bank, assisting with any funding requirements
- Main point of contact for our tax advisors
- Assist FP&A manager with annual audit
- Reviewing partner finance accounting requirements including capital requirements and profit share distributions
To be successful in this role you will be a qualified accountant and have strong financial management and credit control experience. You will have held a similar position previously, be proactive and able to work to tight deadlines and be proficient in Excel.
In return, our client is offering a market-leading remuneration package
For a confidential discussion around this opportunity, please call Keeleigh Harrild on 0141 270 5026. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.