Exciting opportunity to work in a truly Agile environment. Do you have a drive to meet and exceed customers' needs? Does the idea of working in collaboration and without boundaries excite you?
If you enjoy the autonomy to get the job done but still have support when needed this is definitely something to consider.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collect requirements in partnership with stakeholders and other team members
- Perform and document functional and technical analysis. Write end user documentation when required.
- Implement solution together with the team or alone, depending on the assignment
- Prepare and execute unit / functional tests
- Close cooperation with end users and take part in Production support
Essential skills will include:
- Knowledge of relational DB's and strong expertise in SQL
- Good knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Good experience on the following Azure technologies: Logic Apps, Data Factory, Storage Accounts, ARM Template & Key Vault
- Be able to read and understand complex SSIS packages
In return our client will reward you with an excellent salary, as well as the opportunity to significantly progress your career. This a key role will help to define the product base for years to come.
Apply by contacting Rebekah Lamont, 0131 270 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.