Dutch speaking Business Development Executive
A brilliant new opportunity has become available working for a global organisation located west of Glasgow as a Lead Development Representative.
Reporting to the Telemarketing Manager, the purpose of this role is to be a pivotal key member to the business within this outbound telephone based role, you will support the organisations revenue growth and strategic expansion in key market areas.
You will contact commercial and enterprise organisations across a variety of sectors, establishing key decision makers, contacts and influencers to identify new business opportunities.
- Lead Generation - proactively follow up on marketing campaigns and drive brand awareness, generating potential opportunities from new and existing customers
- Analyse and map existing and new customers to identify key contacts, purchasing processes and decision makers within an organisation
- Identify potentially interested parties in strategic events to maximise delegate attendance
- Follow up post-Event to determine delegate interest and identify sales opportunities
- Maintain and build accurate and insightful customer records on CRM database, capturing key contacts within an organisation and updating customer install base and profile
- Talk Time, Lead Generation and Assigned, Revenue $ and Conversion Rate %
- Work closely with other key teams to support the growth of revenue and ensure marketing generated pipeline targets are achieved
- Perform outbound telemarketing activity on targeted data lists, targeting both new & existing customers
- Handle inbound calls triggered by media campaigns
- Qualification of event or third party leads for hand off to sales
- Continual update of customer profile information on internal CRM database
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Native/Fluent Dutch language to business level
- Good IT knowledge including MS Office
- Experience working within a IT organisation advantageous but not essential
- Previous B2B sales experience
- Strong team player
- Outbound sales experience
- Previous background working to targets
- Ability to work under pressure whilst demonstrating strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident dealing with people face to face and over the telephone
- Well-presented and polite with a can do approach
- Naturally positive, enthusiastic and driven to hit sales targets and bonus
In return our client will reward you with a starting salary of up to £19,500 plus generous bonus
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.