Digital Marketing Executive (Norwegian)
FPSG are working exclusively for a new organisation in Edinburgh and seeking a Norwegian speaking Digital Marketing Executive.
This is a fantastic new standalone role working with the wider Edinburgh team and their international offices.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective service promoting our clients' brand through various channels whilst implementing new best practices, campaigns and digital marketing content.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Work on a variety of digital marketing tasks ranging from content, PR, email, website management and social media
- Devising creative and cost-effective strategies to drive online traffic
- Contribute to the company's ongoing digital marketing strategy and tactical plans
- Contributing to overall digital marketing strategy and decision making on products, services launches and other business opportunities, as well as supporting with seasonal and promotional campaigns
- Grow their brand presence and awareness in their targeted markets
- Assist in the production of marketing communications
- Creation of engaging contact for blogs, articles, websites and social media
- Conduct research necessary to support marketing goals
- Coordinate digital and promotional campaigns in line with marketing plans
- Coordinate daily, weekly and monthly plans to ensure deadlines are met
- Measure and report upon the effectiveness of campaigns and activities, continuously looking for improvements
- Liaise with other areas of the business and external parties in particular partner banks/customers
- Aid with organising events, both on and off site
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required to suit changes within the sector
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Native/fluent level of Norwegian and English
- Proven background working within a similar role within the technology sector
- Excellent grammar, formatting and writing experience
- Experience of content writing
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to self-manage day to day tasks and ensure goals are met
- Experience of identifying target audiences
- High levels of organisation and multi-tasking experience
- Clear understanding and knowledge of all major digital marketing channels
- Willing to research and keep you to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- Self-disciplined and excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities
In return you will be part of a new venture recently arrived in Edinburgh with their origins in Norway! This is an opportunity to join the rapidly expanding FinTech arena, with a new company, who uniquely already have backing, vast leadership experience and customers and clients already signed up.
You will receive a brilliant starting salary, holiday allowance and company benefits!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process