Remote working - MUST be UK based
You will join an expanding engineering team responsible for delivering and maintaining a fast-growing micro-service powered application used by enterprise financial institutions. (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Python, Golang CI/CD)
Your responsibilitie will be to:
● Influence and own infrastructure and security decisions and effectively manage them across the engineering team.
● Develop and maintain a strategy in conjunction with the Head of TechOps including changes to tools, culture and processes to improve DevOps functions.
● Ensure that delivery teams are empowered and enabled to get work done quickly while promoting continuous improvement and security-first mindset.
● Help to improve our software delivery practices and pipelines.
● Maintain and deliver vulnerability monitoring and scanning.
● Develop and maintain technical standards.
To be successful in the role you must have:
● 3+ years experience in DevOps.
● A strong understanding of cloud platforms (AWS & Azure preferred).
● An excellent understanding of containers / Kubernetes and how to secure it.
● An understanding of microservices.
● An understanding of security best practices, intrusion detection systems like Alert Logic.
● Experience implementing tools such as Terraform.
● Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Golang.
● An advanced understanding of CI/CD pipelines.
● Experience with Secrets management tools.
● Experience with configuration of authentication & authorisation services (SAML and certificate-based mutual auth).
● Experience with a service mesh is a bonus.
Depending on experience and level of technical expertise, typically salaries range between £65,000 and £89,000 plus flexible working, pensions and opportunities for continual improvement and technical cross-training.
Remote working is available with 2 or 3 trips a year to Cardiff.
Please "apply Now" with a full CV, highlighting your relevant experience, to be consider for the next stage of this application.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
DevOps, TechOps, DevSecOps, AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD, SQL, Docker, Microservices, Node.js, Golang, Python, AWS, Azure, service mesh