Development Project Manager
FPSG are excited to be working in partnership with an existing client who are currently seeking a Development Project Manager to lead a team of developers delivering a product that will be used throughout Scotland and the UK. Working in an Agile environment you will be responsible for ensuring the technical requirements of new proposals are correct and accurate by working closely with key stakeholders and technical teams both internal and external.
As Development Project Manager you will not only take responsibility for managing the development team (predominantly Java) but will lead projects to ensure they are delivered and meet the agreed standards across the full project lifecycle.
Key requirements and responsibilities of the role:
· Previous experience in leading/managing a team of Developers.
· Excellent communication skills, heavy involvement in gathering requirements, working closely with key stakeholders and understanding the needs of the projects.
· Day to day management of the development team, working closely with the Software Development Lead and other managers.
· Leading projects to ensure that they are delivered using agreed Prince 2/ Agile aligned frameworks and that, therefore, projects meet agreed standards across the full project lifecycle from project initiation through to project sign off and closure.
· Utilizing previous experience and knowledge of software development, involvement in the full SDLC combined with leading associated teams.
What you'll get in return:
Whilst in a fantastic working environment, you will be offered a competitive salary, flexible working hours and the opportunity to work within a rewarding culture and atmosphere.
What to do now:
To be considered for this role, please Apply now along with your CV, salary expectations current notice period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.