Want to join a Data consultancy firm that are truly renowned for their technical excellence? As a true trailblazer within the world of Data consultancy the team are on the search for the best and brightest within ML and Data Science to join their team… if you are keen on delivering real world value and engage with stakeholders as a Data Storyteller then this is for you!
The company are truly people/culture first and want people that are keen to engage and be part of a true team environment. Not only will you need to technically excellent you will also need need to be able to communicate your understanding to people of all technical ability and make sense of black box solutions for those with limited understanding.
As a company they truly embrace personal development and will do all they can to enable your further development, so if you want an employer that invests in you then look no further.
- Working on both structured and unstructured data sets across a wide variety of business problems such as customer retention, optimisation, fraud detection and product improvement.
- Working across cross functional teams to collaboratively solve business problems.
- A broad knowledge of ML/AI principles and the ability to communicate these ideas to non-technical colleagues.
- Exposure to Deep Learning Models, Text Mining, NLP, Bayesian Models, Recommendation Engines
- Python and R/SQL, Hadoop or Hive
- ML Libraries such as scikit-learn or TensorFlow
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
An excellent base salary of up to £95K for the right person with an excellent benefits package.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process