Customer Support Advisor - Music Lovers!
FPSG are supporting a leading client who are on the search for creative and enthusiastic Customer Support Advisors to join their growing support team.
The end client is committed to delivering the ultimate home listening experience to their customers. As Customer Support Specialist you will play an integral role in delivering a superior customer service experience through all channels (email, phone, and social media). By delivering excellent customer support and channelling customer feedback to the business.
Our clients brand is large and while there's plenty of room for all kinds of personalities and skill sets to succeed, there are certain qualities that will help you thrive!
- Provide outstanding technical and customer assistance to customers through live troubleshooting and problem isolation
- Providing clear and excellent Customer Care to existing or new customers, ensuring a high customer satisfaction and NPS through both voice and e-mail contact
- Pro-actively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with management and the engineering team
- Ensure customer satisfaction through end-to-end management of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe and timely closure
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved
- Identify, analyse and solve software and hardware issues
- Work with music services and all operating systems (Mac, Android, Windows and iOS).
- Handling Pre-sales and Sales opportunity through both voice and e-mail contact and placing orders - sales experience is not required!
- Handling General product information contacts through both voice and e-mail
- Demonstrating an ability to troubleshoot, analyse and identify solutions using existing guidelines and tools
- Utilising proper CRM tools and systems
- Working as part of a team
- Constantly learn, expand and share your knowledge.
To be considered for these brilliant opportunities, our client does require the following:
- Native level of English
- Must love music!
- Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software - where possible!
- Genuine interest in music & technology!
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Inquisitive, bright & creative trouble-shooter
- True team player, no 9-5 mentality
- Driven to go the extra mile to solve an issue
- College degree in Computer Science or other related field preferred.
- Rotation: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 7pm; Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 5pm
- Fully paid training
- Excellent ongoing training, development and fantastic company benefits!
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process