Customer Support / Administrator - Norwegian Speaking
FPSG are working exclusively for a new organisation coming to Edinburgh City Centre and seeking a Norwegian speaking Customer Support / Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective and efficient service to their customers and clients within the financial sector.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity starting ASAP!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class support to financial customers through various troubleshooting and questioning techniques
- Providing a clear and excellent customer support to new and existing customers who have questions and problems
- Pro-actively take ownership of any issues and interface successfully with other areas of the business
- Deal with any customer disputes / chargebacks
- Identify, analyse and solve any concerns or issues customers may have
- Manage your own caseload whilst using departments within the business for support and guidance
- General administrative tasks / project work
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Native/fluent level of Norwegian/Swedish and English
- A genuine interest/background working within the technology or finance sector
- Experience of supporting customers in a polite and professional manner
- Consultative approach with the confidence to ask questions to truly identify any concerns
- True team player, hungry to succeed and happy to be involved in a new start up organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work multiple projects/tasks at once
- Ability to troubleshoot, research and find answers
In return you will be part of a new venture coming to Edinburgh with their origins in Norway! This is an opportunity to join the rapidly expanding FinTech arena, with a new company, who uniquely already have backing, vast leadership experience and customers and clients already signed up.
You will receive a brilliant starting salary of £20-22k per annum, holiday allowance and so much more! Extensive training is available and career progression is there for the taking.
Please Note: This is NOT a call centre role, it's a consultative client support executive and suited to individuals who really want to kick start their career in Finance and Technology
For more information upon this opportunity, please email Kirsty Lloyd -
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process