Customer Support / Administrator - Norwegian Speaking
FPSG are working exclusively for a new FinTech organisation in Edinburgh City Centre and seeking a Norwegian speaking Customer Support / Administrator.
The purpose of this role is to provide an effective and efficient service to their customers and clients within the financial sector.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class support to financial customers through various troubleshooting and questioning techniques
- Providing a clear and excellent customer support to new and existing customers who have questions and problems
- Pro-actively take ownership of any issues and interface successfully with other areas of the business
- Deal with any customer disputes / chargebacks
- Identify, analyse and solve any concerns or issues customers may have
- Manage your own caseload whilst using departments within the business for support and guidance
- General administrative tasks / project work
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Native/fluent level of Norwegian/Swedish and English
- A genuine interest/background working within the technology or finance sector
- Experience of supporting customers in a polite and professional manner
- Consultative approach with the confidence to ask questions to truly identify any concerns
- True team player, hungry to succeed and happy to be involved in a new start up organisation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work multiple projects/tasks at once
- Ability to troubleshoot, research and find answers
In return you will be part of a new venture coming to Edinburgh with their origins in Norway! This is an opportunity to join the rapidly expanding FinTech arena, with a new company, who uniquely already have backing, vast leadership experience and customers and clients already signed up.
Without doubt FinTech is an exciting career path, this organisation take this desirable opportunity and improve it. In effect they de-risk the career move. They are already established with products and services. They have already customers consuming their services and others lined up. They are led by a number of industry veterans with domain knowledge and industry contacts. However with the new strategic plan to bring outsourced development in-house, there remains a start-up style opportunity to be in at the beginning, to bring influence to the future product and to establish rapid career and personal development.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a brilliant starting salary of £20-22k per annum, holidays and company initiatives will keep you motivated and the flexible working patterns and relaxed dress code inspires creativity over conformity to formal attire requirements elsewhere. Extensive training is available and career progression is there for the taking.
Please Note: This is NOT a call centre role, it's a consultative client support executive and suited to individuals who really want to kick start their career in Finance and Technology
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.