Customer Service Advisor
Due to growth and a re-brand our client is looking to recruit passionate customer focussed advisors to join their team in Glasgow City Centre.
If you offer a passion to support customers, looking to work in an organisation who value their staff and offers progressive career opportunities? Then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 40hrs per week between 7am to 10pm Monday to Sunday ( 7am to 3.30pm / 1.30pm to 10pm) - 5 days out of 7.
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively, positively and professionally
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff
- Ability to empathise with customers
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions
- To meet minimum monitoring criteria
- To meet and exceed daily/weekly targets
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Strong customer service experience working within a busy call centre, retail or hospitality role
- Extremely positive and enthusiastic whilst seeking a career and not just a job
- Focussed on providing great quality of customer service
- Ability to deal with problems and find positive solutions
- Strong team player
- Excellent telephone manner whilst ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
- Starting salary is £16,640 per annum plus performance related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent training and massive career progression potential
- Child care voucher scheme
- Life Assurance
- After 6mth probation, you get to choose the working pattern of your choice indefinitely!
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.