Customer Relationship Manager
A brilliant new opportunity has become available for a Customer Relationship Manager with one of the UK's leading mortgage brokers based in Edinburgh.
Our client is seeking experienced and ambitious Customer Relationship Manager to join their successful team.
The purpose of the role is to support a large team of Mortgage Brokers dealing with House Purchases, Re- Mortgages and associated products.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to advisors making a recommendation around a fully protected mortgage
- Arrange appointments and manage advisors diaries to maximise sales opportunities
- Chase applications effectively to offer/terms, updating client every 72 hours, minimum, to ensure exceptional customer service and generating client referrals
- Chase commissions
- Complete all client transactions in accordance with the company sales process, FSA and compliance requirements
- Maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- To work within all legal and company requirements
- To follow Sales support Procedures
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following experience /background:
- Experience working in a mortgage brokers or financial advisors office
- Have a working knowledge of all mortgage and protection products and a knowledge of broker operations
- A CeMap qualification would be preferred however is not essential
- Customer service/telephony experience is essential
- Must be able to display a can do attitude, be self-motivated and have great communication skills
- Strong time management skills are essential
In return our client will reward you with a competitive salary, on target bonuses and career progression opportunities in accordance with business needs.
To apply for this position please send your CV to FPSG ASAP!
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.