FPSG are recruiting an experienced Credit Controller for our leading global client based in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP.
You will provide a full credit control service to a leading professional services organisation.
- You will be responsible for monitoring a portfolio of overdue accounts
- Use professional skills to chase debt via telephone, letter and email to ensure payment
- Work closely with clients handling queries in a professional and prompt manner
- Negotiate timescales of repayment
- Time management skills
- Communicate and escalate any problematic clients to the credit control team leader
- General administration
- Work closely with heads of department on outstanding unpaid bills along with cashroom on unmatched balances and queries
- Preparation of supplier forms for new clients
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- 2+ years previous experience within a credit control position (professional services / legal firm advantageous but not essential
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to use initiative in a proactive manner
- Excellent administration skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Work effectively within a team
- Present a professional image and demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the firms processes
- Comply with all in-house policies and procedures
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP. Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.