Contract .Net API Developer
£320 - £360 per day
FPSG's client is a Global leader in their industry, with offices in over 30 countries and a continually expanding development team based the heart of Glasgow they are seeking an experienced contract .Net API Developer. You will be responsible for the full development lifecycle from development to release of the web based APIs and data access layers that support several new transformations projects.
Along with a solid API skill set you will also be required to have:
* .net Framework (4.5 and above)
* Visual Studio
* Postman API Testing Tool
* SQL Server
* Web API Development
* Deployment Testing and Management (Automated testing, builds and releases)
Role responsibilities will include:
* Development, testing and release of web based APIs
* Working with both local and remote teams
* Create supportable and effective solutions that meet the client's standards.
* Ensure all production code is testing to utilizing the latest tools and techniques.
* In largely a Microsoft house using .Net, SQL Server and IIS. Within that structure you will use the .net framework as well as .net standard (2.0) to deliver Web API based projects.
* Development, testing and release of web based APIs.
This is an initial 6 month contract based in the clients Glasgow office, though further extension is highly likely.
Please hit 'Apply Now' adn include your availabilty and day rate expectations or get in touch with Stuart on 0141 270 5009 /
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.