Content Designers - 6month+ FTC - Glasgow / Edinburgh / WFH
FPSG are delighted to offer multiple live opportunities to Content Designers to come and work on a very high-profile piece of work with one of our key Public Sector Clients. These initial engagements will be throughout 2020 and beyond for 6 months minimum on a Fixed-Term Contract basis and be suitable for Content Designers who are either looking to build upon existing experience working within the Public Sector or indeed make the move from elsewhere in the marketplace.
NB…Full right to live and work without restrictions in Central Scotland is required, as will passing BPSS checks be important if you feel these opportunities sound of interest.
Profile of a Content Designer:
As a Content Designer you will work on the end-to-end journey of a service to help users complete their goal and government deliver a policy intent. Your work may involve the creation of, or change to, a transaction, product or single piece of content that stretches across digital and offline channels.
Main duties for the Content Designers we are looking to hire include:
- Working with minimal supervision to create and iterate content for end-to-end services that makes complex language and processes easy to understand and directs others in the pursuit of this as needed.
- Understanding and implementing as needed appropriate content styles and standards.
- Identifying, analysing, managing and monitoring relationships with and between stakeholders, using evidence to explain decisions made and balancing competing priorities.
- Leading the design and implementation of content strategies, directing the evaluation of strategies and policies to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Working with user researchers to understand users, identifying who they are and what their needs are based on evidence.
- Prioritising and defining approaches to understanding user stories, guiding others in doing so, and proposing design approaches or services to meet these needs.
- Offering recommendations on the best content design tools and methods to use.
- Participating in and/or support programme and project assurance activities
- Other duties as required by FPSG's Client to support wider corporate activities
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable
- Experience in producing content for a responsively-designed website and producing content which adheres to WCAG AA web accessibility standards
- Identifying hidden or emerging issues and proposing decisive strategic action
- Probing evidence to identify strategic trends and links
After the fast-tracked interview process, you will be assessed and offered a contract with an excellent starting salary, with the opportunity to earn bonus and enjoy holidays, pension contribution and other benefits. Further details are available for suitable candidates who meet the criteria outlined.
Please register your interest in these roles immediately, as they will be filled as soon as the correct talent is identified. By sending your CV (preferably in Word format if possible) through to FPSG, you will be considered very promptly and provided an outcome for next steps. The need is both current and will be on-going. FPSG have been awarded this significant piece of work and are key partners into a long-term Project, so plenty of opportunities both now and in future.
Hiring contact at FPSG: Michael Taggart - Director, IT Recruitment Solutions. @MTFPSG #IT_FPSG
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process