Client Account Executive
FPSG are working exclusively for a Scandinavian organisation located in Edinburgh who are looking to hire a professional Client Account Executive to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Contributing to providing a first class customer experience you will also contribute towards our clients sales growth across the UK by reaching out, asking consultative questions and understanding their needs whilst building strongworking relationships, you will then manage these accounts going forward.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying our clients customers and making initial contact with them (lapsed)
- Managing a wide range of inbound calls and responding in a polite and professional manner
- Responding to a variety of email enquiries
- Answer questions whilst always identifying if the customer does require any additional support, services or products
- Work closely with order processing and field based teams
- Update customer information using their CRM systems
- Respond and process and new orders from key clients
- Grow the customer account
- General administration
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Previous experience within an account management / sales role
- Confidence dealing with customers over the telephone
- Excellent accuracy and comfortable responding to emails in a professional manner
- Proven background of working towards sales targets and increasing profitability
- Background of working towards KPI's
- Ability to learn new products and be invested in a long term career within the organisation
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Consultative approach with the confidence to ask questions to truly identify any concerns
- True team player, hungry to succeed
- Ability to prioritise and work multiple projects/tasks at once
- Ability to troubleshoot, research and find answers
In return you will be part of growing organisation who in returns offer an excellent company benefits.
- Salary will start from £20,000 to £23,000k per annum plus a generous bonus structure
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8-5pm
- 25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Free car parking on site and so much more!
For more information upon this opportunity, please email Kirsty Lloyd -
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process