Campaign Marketing Coordinator
FPSG are working in partnership with a global manufacturer who are looking to recruit a Campaign Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for managing the design and implementation of retail campaigns that supports the products and services of our client.
Reporting to the European Marketing Manager this position carries a high level of responsibility to ensure the most effective and competitive financial programmes are delivered to support maximising sales within budget and timescales.
Working closely with Department Managers and Stakeholders to understand business conditions and developing solutions to support sales.
- Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Through market research and campaign modelling make recommendations for finance campaigns to help achieve sales.
- Deliver finance campaigns in conjunction with the products on offer which are on time and within budget
- Working with the Financial Service Retention Coordinator to ensure that the finance campaigns support and complement their Customer Retention Programme.
- Supporting the design, production and implementation of campaign communications for dealers and customers
- Cultivate a strong and pro-active relationship with the services and departments on offer
- Support the Department Manager in the finance element of the Sales Planning process
- Support Department Manager to review and improve the Financial Services customer communications in print, digital media and the showroom environment
- Creating and delivering measures and analysis for all marketing activities and campaigns
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background/experience:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Motor industry ideally finance
- Previous background within a similar role
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of MS packages
- Ability to manage relationships of all levels
- Creative, hardworking and passionate about marketing
- Flexible and ability to think outside the box
In return you will be part of a successful marketing team who offer great team environment, benefits and training. You will be offered a starting salary of circa £27k per annum, full time, permanent contract.
For more information upon this opportunity, please email Kirsty Lloyd -
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process