Mid/Senior C++ Software Developer
(Fully Remote or Hybrid)
Do you want to create software for one of the UK's leading video solution companies whose global partner base spans various industries ranging from defence and national security to law enforcement and health care?
Would you like the opportunity to work on actual real life projects that make a genuine difference in areas of counter terrorism, large organised crime operations, keeping local cities and entertainment venues safe and protected?
If any of these areas have grabbed your attention you have the opportunity to join a recognised leading business and developer of cutting-edge technology for a dynamic global market.
This is a full-time position for either an experienced C++ developer or someone who is looking to step up into a senior position. You will report into the Technical Product Owner, based in Glasgow however the role can be worked fully remote or on a Hybrid model.
- Design and develop software relating to IP video and audio technologies
- Delivery of software on time and to specification
- Undertake unit and system testing on own software and work with Test Team to deliver software into the product team environment
- Actively contribute to the evolution of the development process
- Actively contribute to a growing engineering department
Essential Experience Criteria
- Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- C++ Programming
- Object oriented design and methodologies
- Knowledge of C++11 and CMake
- Development of cross platform C++ code (Linux, Windows, iOS, Android)
What's on offer?
FPSG's client have created an extremely supportive and collaborative work place that breeds personal development and genuine personal relationships. You will get to work on cutting edge projects that incorporate Edge-AI, Machine Learning, IoT, Cloud technologies on top of having a chance to mentor those around you.
Other benefits Include:
- Up to £65,000 salary
- Full Flex working (Fully remote or Hybrid - you decide)
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
- Group Income Protection & EAP
- Access to Lifeworks for cashback, savings, discount codes and lots of useful health, well-being and financial resources.
- Access to ClassPass, including a free online library of workouts.
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan/Cycle to Work scheme
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or contact directly to Andrew Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 270 6603.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process