C++ Software Developer
C++ Software Engineer
FPSG's client is a well-established, Scottish success story. A company that regularly lead their field and drive innovation and best practice. Not a bank and not a consultancy, rather a genuine industry leader and expert in their bespoke market.
This role will cover the full lifecycle of Software Engineering, from innovation, to problem resolution, from device driver to UI. Your C++ skills will be advanced and demonstrable over a number of complex career assignments.
- Being an innovator and driving creativity
- Contribute to continuous improvements and best practices
- Design, build and test our current and future products
- Support the introduction of tools, techniques and solutions
- Support the mentoring of others
- Advanced C++ and STL skills
- Knowledge of C++11, C++14, C++17
- Strong OO design and architecture skills
- Demonstrable experience in real-time, embedded software applications
- Multi-threading and concurrency exposure
Beneficial Skills include:
Python, Agile solutions, Linux, Scripting, Automated testing
Reward and remuneration
A substantial salary and benefits package commensurate with your experience will be provided at offer stage. In addition, you will benefit from training and a career plan within the organisation to assist you in achieving your longer term personal and career goals. A company committed to a work life balance and an excellent working environment
Please submit an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience. Candidates with the above required skills can expect to be contacted quickly after submission to discuss progressing into the interview process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.