c£30,000 plus benefits
Our client is a medical technology company.
The Buyer role, reporting to the Senior Buyer, with our client will be an integral part of the Procurement team.
You will have responsibility for purchasing and supplier management activities for all direct material categories to ensure all business targets are achieved in terms of cost, quality, risk and delivery.
Key areas of Responsibility
* Create purchase orders in line with documented processes.
* Ensure material availability to enable on-time product delivery.
* Develop and maintain constructive and profitable relationships with supply chain stakeholders
* Monitor supplier performance ensuring efficient delivery of materials regarding risk, quality and overall cost.
* Support the senior buyer with continuous improvement activities within the supply chain to improve performance, overall risk and drive down costs..
To be successful in this role you will have:-
* Experience in using an ERP system.
* Experience of working in a quality-driven highly regulated manufacturing environment.
* Assertive, resilient and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
* Attention to detail and with a high level of accuracy including excellent negotiation skills coupled with all-round stakeholder engagement.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process