Business Development Manager
£45000 - £50000 per annum + guaranteed bonus
FPSG's retained client is a well-known online learning provider. They are well established, very well respected and have an exceptionally strong track record in the industry. On the back of the apprenticeship levy they are in unique position to grow as a business by offering end clients the opportunity to put their staff through professional training qualifications (CIPD, AAT, ILM etc.). They are seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager covering Greater London and Surrounds to grow their presence. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales, you will be joining an established business with realistic growth aspirations. The ideal candidate will have experience in selling training solutions, eLearning and/or education software.
To be a successful Business Development Manager for our client you will have the following necessary requirements…
* New Business prospecting
* Experience of networking at a senior level (CFO, CEO, CXO, CPO etc.)
* Owning the full sales cycle from sourcing a client through to close
* Experience in selling training solutions, eLearning and/or education software
* Have excellent executive presence and the ability to lead and close a complex sales process using value selling propositions.
* Have self-motivation, self-discipline, creativity and a determination to reach goals and objectives with minimal management intervention and control.
* The facility to be home-based
* An ability to work independently but also to lead teams in the completion of important projects and major initiatives.
* Possess strong written, oral, interpersonal communications and presentation skills.
* Ability to build relationships with peers and higher level management.
Additional requirements for the successful Business Development Manager are as follows…
* An independent and thoughtful sales professional with exceedingly developed sales and negotiation skills
* An overachieving sales professional who can confidently articulate and quantify previous successes
* A resolute sales professional who is driven by succeeding in challenging and complex sales opportunities
FPSG's client is offering a competitive package with a salary commensurate of experience plus guaranteed bonus for the first three months whilst you find your feet.
Please apply via the online channel and for further information please call
Jane Hammond 0141 270 5134
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.