Business Change Project Manager
FPSG are excited to be once again be working in partnership with one of our existing clients. A global leader in their industry they are seeking a Business Change Project Manager. The position will suit a Business Change PM who has both internal and external Stakeholder Management skills.
You will provide professional project management for several projects, be responsible for the successful delivery of projects, measuring against time scales and objectives by following a standard methodology to project governance and reporting on the progress of the projects.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
* To be able to clearly articulate the objectives and business need for the project, understanding the broader strategic fit for the project. To make continuous improvement a priority, holding a solid grasp of project management principles, with experience in successfully advancing those principles.
* Lead and deliver projects taking into consideration, budget, timescales, business requirements, change control, identifying threats and effort
* Monitor and report progress, risks, budgets and issues
* Build and managing relationships with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
Skills required -
* External Stakeholder Management experience / client facing experience
* Strong commercial focus, managing of costs & resource against budgets, delivery within timescales, development cycles, business change aspects, and matrix management-resource management
* Experience of Business Change Project Management, not simply technical IT Projects.
* Previous experience working in Utilities, Energy or Engineering environment is extremely desirably
Please note that due to a high volume of applications for this role not every candidate will be contacted, if applying please attach target day rate along with availability.
You'll be rewarded with a fantastic market leading salary and benefits s well as career progression opportunities within an excellent working environment.
To be considered, please Apply now with your CV stating your day rate expectations and current notice-period.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
FPSG is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.