FSPG's client supports some of the world's best-loved brands through the complexities of modern workforce management with innovative payroll, HR and workforce management solutions and services.
They are embarking on an exciting journey to retire their legacy technologies and migrate onto a best-in-class HR & Payroll solution with seamless integration to their own and partner software on a secure, future-proof digital platform.
They are seeking an experienced Business Analyst from an Agile & development background to join them and lead the mapping of their existing legacy systems, using their skills to provide future-proof products for their customers in an agile way of working
Your main tasks and activities will include:
- Having a clear overview of the bigger picture in order to distill, slice and write user stories.
- Being able to put this bigger picture in a schedule, flow or drawing.
- Always in close collaboration with different stakeholders so that business requirements are challenged and clearly captured.
- Also providing input for the UI/UX design.
- Helping out the product owner with prioritisation of user stories.
- Introducing structure and simplicity in a chaotic and complex world.
- Using your pragmatic view on things in order to get things done.
- Writing user documentation in the user's language.
- Ability to see the impact of upcoming changes within your field of expertise and proactively adapts your way of working or give advice to the team.
- Have an eye for new information and apply this information to your own job and make it available to a broader network".
- Open & critical minded to question and optimize the use of knowledge, systems, products, digital solutions in the expertise area.
- Ability to solve weaknesses/complaints in service delivery and to introduce proposals for improvements.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive answers to internal and external customers current and future needs by being proactive and customer specific. Seeks to enhance customer satisfaction and delight.
- Build expertise through continuous development and through connecting with other experts.
- Ability to develop productive networks within the division and within the customer service/project team and be recognized as a reliable expert, be a coach for colleagues.
- Ability to step forward in own network and show leadership attitude and professional and trustworthy image at customer contacts, conferences and internal meetings.
- Ability to coach customers and/or colleagues across their networks.
- Experience in an Agile & Software Development enviornment
- Excellent, confident written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to synthesise complex scenarios into understandable functional output.
- Good understanding of relevant areas/products/user stories.
- Experience working within an Agile environment including roles, processes and ways of working e.g., user story writing.
- Ability to put yourself in the place of the user and having the user as your main focus.
- Ability to perform to agreed time scales and to department and development standards following an Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Ability to facilitate and promote working in an Agile environment and building the maturity of the Squad.
- Confident and effective handling of internal customer relationships at whatever levels evidenced by the achievement of successful collaboration over the achievement of objectives.
- A passion for delivering innovative software development solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage own work items, identify risks and escalate appropriately. Can work autonomously and be able to support outside working hours if required.
- Knowledge about HR / Payroll systems would be an advantage
- Ability to self-upskill including on new technologies and specialist skills
- Experience of continuous integration, app build and delivery systems
- Knowledge and experience in Azure Devops
In return, the successful Business Analyst will receive a salary and package commensurate with experience and in the upper quartile for the market. (Based on experience and level of expertise) Additional rewards, training and exposure to new tech will ensure career development.
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process