Business Analyst - Change
FPSG are excited to be partnering with a market leading Client in Central Scotland at the start of their 2019 ramp-up of Business Analysts within their Change Project Teams. Due to FPSG's easy accessible locations in Central Edinburgh and Glasgow we are pleased to offer flexible interview slots to Business Analysts with experience in the full project lifecycle, who are motivated to take the next step in their career with a hugely innovative organisation.
The flexibility in the interview process to suit your schedule will be replicated in the role itself, as we at FPSG share our Client's philosophy that flexible working can deliver far greater results when Business Analysts are given the freedom and flexibility to get on with the challenges in hand at the most effective and productive times. To keep on this theme, we are not overly concerned about the Business Analysis career background that you may come from, as the colleagues you will join are from a very healthy mix of Financial Services, Telecommunications, Consultancy, Public Sector, Start-ups and various other sectors where their experience in Change environments have given FPSG's Client the best accumulation of experience possible, to keep driving their business forward.
- Ensuring your end-to-end Business Analysis skills proactively deliver solutions to problems from initial Project set-up phase through to implementation.
- Gathering and ensuring validation of business requirements through effective communication and generating quality rationale to evidence the most appropriate solution for the business.
- Work effectively with a Change Project Team who are specialising in delivery, providing analysis services synonymous with Business Analyst roles. Analyse customer journeys and multiple Project work streams ensuring the "As Is" is understood and your innovation is applied where necessary in order to deliver the "To Be".
- Strong Business Analysis acumen, with examples to share of creativity in finding solutions.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and conduct individual 1-2-1 meetings with business users and stakeholders, using excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to previous experience of being involved in requirements gathering and analysis, whilst business process mapping the customer journey.
- Experience of using your Project implementation skills in ensuring delivery readiness and operational change.
- Desire and ability to work in an environment that is full of dynamic, talented people with a common goal to deliver success for the business.
Reward and remuneration
A substantial salary and benefits package commensurate with your experience will be provided at offer stage. In addition, you will benefit from training and a career plan within the organisation to assist you in achieving your longer term personal and career goals. Flexible working is an option for those who can benefit from not needing to be in the office every day. All circumstances can be made bespoke for the right individuals with relevant experience levels, so happy to discuss your personal preferences at interview stage.
Please submit an up to date CV highlighting your relevant experience. Candidates with the above required skills can expect to be contacted quickly after submission to discuss progressing into the interview process. If you have any questions regarding the position please contact Michael Taggart at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
For further opportunities within the IT and Business Change sector with FPSG Clients across Scotland and beyond, please visit our website and also follow @MTFPSG and @FPSGRecruitment on Twitter where we use #IT_FPSG to highlight our IT jobs, blogs and posts.