Excitement is building here at the FPSG offices, as we build up to the start of our 2019 Outdoor Season. We have events lined up over six weekends between May and September and can expect some stellar performances from our young athletes – if the 2018 season is anything to go by!
If you want to witness Personal Bests and record breaking performances, here is our schedule:
- 10/11/12 May – North, West & East District U13, U15, U17 Track & Field Championships – Inverness, Grangemouth & Kilmarnock
- 15 June – SUPERteams at Scotstoun Leisure Centre, Glasgow
- 13/14 July – National Combined Events and National Masters Championships – Grangemouth Stadium
- 10/11 August – National U13, U15, U20 Championships – Grangemouth Stadium
- 17/18 August – National 127th Senior and Under 17 Championships – Grangemouth Stadium
- 15 September – National Relay Championships – Pitreavie Athletics Centre
scottishathletics are always looking for volunteers at their extremely busy and popular events (no experience necessary), see here for more information.
These are great days out for all the family with a chance to see some stars and our future stars in action. If you would like to come along, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
In November 2017, FPSG entered into a four year sponsorship deal with scottishathletics and jogscotland. The partnership supports the joint Annual Awards Dinner and the scottishathletics Indoor and Outdoor seasons.
We wanted to focus on a partnership which would support the communities in which we live and work with an emphasis upon our young people. Scottishathletics met this – with over 150 clubs across Scotland, athletics is made accessible to young people from diverse backgrounds.
Our partnership offers practical workplace assignments and skills training to scottishathletics members through an events programme run by our specialist recruitment consultants helping to transfer sport skills into the workplace.