As a Full Stack Developer your responsibilities will include:
* Contributing to team's product roadmap
* Following and enforcing software best practise and processes
* Delivering innovative solutions across the full development life cycle
* Continually enhancing and building a deep knowledge of the product suite
* Selecting, using and improving a broad modern technology stack.
* Participating in cross training and continual learning
To be successful in the post, your experience will include:
A professional development / software engineering background, where you have demonstrated the ability to take ownership of a sprint task from development and testing through to deployment
Throughout your career you will be able to demonstrate successful projects using:
* C# & .NET Framework
* Web API
* Solid Design Principles
* Exposure to or desire to move into Cloud / AWS
* Experience working within an agile development environment
FinTech is an exciting career path, this organisation take this desirable opportunity and improve it. In effect they de-risk the career move. They are established with products and services. They already have customers consuming their services and others lined up. They are led by a number of industry veterans with domain knowledge and industry contacts. However there remains a start-up style opportunity to be 'in at the beginning' to bring influence to the future product and to establish rapid career and personal development.
In return, the successful Engineer with the relevant career background, experience and approach, will receive a generous salary and package, flexible working and equity opportunities. Holidays and company initiatives combined with the relaxed culture inspires creativity over formality required elsewhere
Please hit 'Apply Now' to be considered for this or similar positions FPSG have available.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
Key skills terminology
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process