Azure Technical Consultant
FPSG are delighted to invite applications and interest from Digital focused Technical Consultants with Microsoft Azure experience who can be based in Central Scotland, ready to work both remotely and on-site, into some very high-profile Consultancy pieces of work.
In a world that is more reliant than ever on digital, we help our clients transform processes and experiences, re-imagine their business models and even entire companies.
As a Digitally focused Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Leading Client engagements to gather and interpret technical requirements
- Supporting technical teams to generate technical architectures by putting requirements in wider client organisational contexts
- Documenting and presenting technical approaches, including discovery reports, options appraisals, specifications and diagrams
- You will ideally come from a strong Technical or Development background and be looking to progress your career in a Consultancy capacity.
The role will offer the opportunity to bring Public Sector and / or Consultancy work experience into a Consultancy who operate heavily in the Public Sector. Therefore, the following skills will be heavily utilised in the role:
- Demonstrating you are able to make technical concepts understandable for both clients and colleagues through documentation, conversations, and presentations
- Use your excellent interpersonal skills, working to manage relationships with client stakeholders at all levels
- Be an analytical thinker who can quickly absorb new information and identify key issues
- Have a strong understanding of how technology can solve business problems, and how any technical solutions need to fit in broader contexts and strategies
- Have demonstrable experience and understanding of delivering modern cloud-native software
- Be enthusiastic about supporting the growth of technical consulting for the business, by being open to learning from others, and also to offering support when needed
Ideally, you will also have any of the following, or be able to pick up in this environment:
- experience or strong working knowledge of Microsoft web technologies and Azure cloud services
- experience in a technical consulting or technology professional services environment
- experience in working to tight deadlines in a commercial consulting environment
Fantastic starting salary, commensurate with experience and on-going commitment to help progress your career. Bonus, healthcare and lots of nice benefits all form an excellent package with reward always reflective of ability and results within the role.
Interviews will take place ASAP to get the right candidate identified and lined up to start ASAP. Please apply immedately to Michael Taggart, Director - Tech & Digital Recruitment Solutions at FPSG.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process