12 Month INSIDE IR35 contract - Azure Architect - Global retail firm
An opportunity arises for a skilled azure infrastructure architect to join a global retail firm on greenfield projects helping migrate applications onto their Azure platform. This role is currently remote but would require 2 days on site (In Manchester) once the clients offices open up.
You will be responsible for holding strategy & leadership meetings to make sure the overall migration of the applications onto azure is a sucess. You will also act as an Azure SME and give coaching and advice to other members of the team. This will suit someone with excellent communication skills
- Azure IAAS & PaaS experience
- Solid understanding of Azure integration technologies and capabilities
- knowledge and understanding of various Integration Patterns
- Azure services such as Logic Apps, Azure Data Factory, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hub, Functions, Azure APIM, Azure Integration Account, Azure File Sync, etc.
- Good Understanding of DevOps, CI/CD on Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Good understanding of AKS, App Service, Functions, as well as Azure storage services like SQL DB, Tables, Files and Blobs
Hands on experience on Azure Integration for Azure PaaS
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process