Associate / Senior Associate - Employment
FPSG's client is a highly-regarded law firm, due to recent growth in their distinguished and award winning Employment team they have a rare opportunity for an experienced Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE to join at both an Associate & Senior Associate Level.
As a Associate or Senior Associate, your responsibilities will include:
- Representing both employers and employees at tribunals
- Advising on both contentious and non-contentious employment matters
- Managing a busy caseload, contributing to the team's success and working within tight timescales
As a successful Associate or Senior Associate, you will have:
- 3+ Years' PQE within Employment Law
- Fantastic attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Understanding of client's needs and advise appropriately
In return, our client will reward you with a market leading remuneration package, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your career.
In order to be considered for this position, please click "apply now" and follow the instructions.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware. If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process